Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Drugstore fun

Hi everyone

I've decided to just do a 2 month finance blog post next week again. I'm just way too busy to write 2 separate posts. All online sellers will tell you that this is the busiest time of the year for us, so there's not much time to blog.

Today I hit up WAGS (to spend down points) and CVS. So here's what I got

 Trans 1

1 x Lays chips $2.49
Less CAT from last week (1.99)
OOP $0.50

Earned 3000 BR ($3). Found this q in my account today. Crazy part is that just last night I told DH I was craving some Lay's chips. So a nice MM and my craving's getting satisfied :)







Trans 2

1 x Tide $4.99
1 x Gain $4.99
1 x Gain Flings $4.99
2 x Carmex Supercran $5.98 (B1G50% off 2nd)
4 x Mars Minis $10.00
Less Tide DQ (2.00)
Less Gain DQ (2.00)
Less Gain Flings DQ (2.00)
Less Carmex DQ (1.00)
Less Mars q (2.00) monthly q booklet
Less CAT from 2 weeks ago ( 0.89)
Less CAT from last week (1.99)
Less BR redeemed (20.00)
Sales tax $1.26
OOP $0.33

Earned $1 BR for Carmex. Submitted $4.10 Ibotta ($2 Mars candy, $2 Carmex, 10c any item)

I started out with $70 worth of points. Redeemed $20 points, but still have $55 worth of points available. Crazy WAGS math...lol


CVS

2 x Maybelline eyeshadows $7.98
Less CRT (2.98)
Less EB (5.00)
Tax : 0.48
OOP $0.48, earned back $5 EB

There are lots of good deals at CVS this week, but without RMN qs (can you tell I'm still upset that we don't get those inserts. I don't even know why they no longer distribute them in select states) and CRTs, it wouldn't have been worth it for me.

When I got home, I went online to order Softsoap bw. There's a $5 EB WYS $10 and 30% off + free
shipping online.

4 x Softsoap bw $19.56
Less $2 off BW DQ (2.00)
Less 30% (5.27)
Less $10 EB (10.00)
Sales tax $0.74
OOP $3.03 Paid with an old gc.

Earned $5 EB and should qualify for $3 Beauty EB

I've had this gc for about 7-8 years. I got it for an item I returned, but this darn things set off the alarm at CVS whenever I walked into the store. So it's been sitting in my desk drawer for years. When I checked the balance, I saw that there was still $7.41 on it, so I will use it for online purchases.



Then I made a dozen chicken pot pies in my pie maker. So that's what's for dinner tonight. I still have some filling left over, but need to get more pie dough from Sams (I use the Pillsbury ready made dough. It's just way more convenient than making my own). Eating out of the freezer, so I made steamed broccoli, snap peas and carrots to go with the pies.

2 comments:

  1. Wow look at you go. Now you have to find a place to store this stuff. The chips would go in my stomach. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I already ate some chips last night and DH opened a bag of candy. That chips was so good!

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...