Friday, January 31, 2020

Drugstore shopping week 1/26/20

I apologise for the lack of posts. I spent a few days in bed with a cold. Finally made it to the drugstores yesterday, since I had to attend a meeting in the morning.



CVS

2 x Gillette Razors 21.58
1 x Revlon face makeup $12.79
Less Gillette q (4.00)
Less Gillette DQ (4.00)
Less Revlon CRT (5.00)
Less Revlon q (5.00)
Less 4/20 (4.00)
Less EBs (11.00)
Tax 1.82
OOP $3.19

Earned $12 EBs ($8 Gillette, $4 Revlon). I also received $6 Beauty EB that my last trip qualified for and a 6/30. 

Easy peasy. I was in & out of CVS in less than 5 minutes. 

WAGS

I had 2 really nice scenarios planned to use that $5 bonus WYS $20 q that I found in my cart last week. Silly me should know by now that WAGs is always a crapshoot. Ugh, I'm just a sucker for punishment...lol



Trans 1

3 x Tide Simply $8.97
1 x Almay lip 7.99
1 x Revlon face makeup 10.99
1 x R Stover candy 0.39
Less Almay q (2.00)
Less Revlon q (5.00)
Less BR points (20.00)
Tax 1.68
OOP $3.02

Earned $3 RR (Tide) and my $10 Revlon RR never printed. Ugh!!! I don't know how WAGs works, because it's been reported that Revlon RRs print for some and not for others. The manager got called over and immediately told me that she'll add $10 points to my account. No problemo - except, I was gonna use the $10 RR for my 2nd transaction cause I won't get bonus if I pay with points. This was a different store from my regular store and it was so easy to get my $10 points. The manager didn't take a long time to peruse the ad and receipt. I might have to go back to that store, because they also stock Almay (no longer available at my stores). Only thing is this store is 3 miles from my house. Oh the horror...lol. I have all drugstores right on my doorstep, so driving 3 miles is far for me.




Trans 2

3 x Crest t/p $8.97
3 x Colgate t/p 8.97
1 x 96 oz Snuggle softener 6.99
2 x R Stover candy 0.78
Less Crest DQ (5.00)
Less RR from Trans 1 (3.00)
Tax 1.50
OOP $17.21

Earned $5 BR points, $5 Crest RR, $4 Colgate RR

WTF WAGS. My $5 Colgate DQ didn't deduct. See, my plan was to use the $10 RR and Colgate q so my OOP is $2.21. Ugh. Got home and saw that the q was once again gone. I know that there was a $5 Colgate q, cause someone mentioned that her dq didn't deduct. Turns out she purchased 2 Colgate instead of 3. Except, my Q is MIA again. Now I know that WAGS DQs always expire on Saturdays, so I don't know what's going on. Grrr, I should just have used $10 points to pay and forget about the bonus. And then they had the nerve to give me another $5 WYS $20 RR. Nuh uh, no way! I'm not falling for that again...lol

BUT 

Once I was home, I read that WAGS has free online shipping thru Saturday. So I checked some deals and saw that WAGS does indeed sell my favorite moisturiser, but it's only available online. The best part - it's part of the B2G1F sale this week. 

Trans 3

3 x Loreal moisturiser B2G1F $16.58
3 x Vaseline lip balm B2G1F 3.98
2 x Garnier shampoo 5.98
Less Loreal DQ (2.00)
Less Vaseline DQ (1.32)
Less Garnier DQ (4.00)
Less BR points (20.00)
Tax 1.59
OOP $0.81

Earned $5 Beauty reward and $0.80 from Rakuten. Whoo-hoo!

It's crazy that my moisturiser has 2 different prices. They're both the same size but the one without dispenser costs $3.70 less. Of course I bought the cheaper one....lol So now I'm one happy mama!

On another note, I received my $20 RA visa gc earlier this week. Now I have to figure out how to roll that into the new Get $20 WYS $50 deal next week, cause I have no BC. I do have a 8/40  and other mailer qs though.

I'm done with drugstore shopping for the week. I feel like I got hit by a truck my body's so sore. So back to bed when I get back from running errands.

Have a great weekend everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Good job.
    I got my $20 rebate from R-A too this week and didn't even think about rolling that into the new $50/$20 deal until you just said it. duh. lolz

    I hope you feel better soon. 8-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...Thanks Sluggy! I need to check the ad to see if I have qs for the qualifying items for that deal.

      Delete
  2. You must have gotten the cold I had in December, it was a doozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always get sick in January, but thankfully have been good this year. We've been eating citrus fruit daily and that helped a lot. I felt a bit better yesterday and didn't take a flu pill last night. Big mistake, cause I'm back to square one.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...