Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Online Drugstore Shopping

I still haven't been anywhere near any drugstores, but managed to place some online orders to roll my rewards. WAGS has announced that they will freeze point expiration dates for now. Many folks have asked CVS about accepting expired EBs and received absolutely no response.

I placed my CVS order on Sunday and my EBs showed up in my account the next day. I will wait until the last possible date (it shows that it expires on 4/5) to print them. I know that they'll be good for one month from the date that it's printed (which should be 5/5). I also placed an order the week before.

Sorry no pics as nothing has been delivered yet. I noticed that one of my CVS packages is coming from NY (Yikes!), so I'm gonna spray disinfectant all over that box and let it sit in the garage  for 2-3 weeks. Not taking any chances.


CVS week 3/22

1 x Maybelline face powder $8.59
2 x Maybelline eyeshadow 8.38
1 x Schick mens razor 11.79
1 x Schick women's razor 12.79
2 x Crest t/p 9.18
Less Maybelline face CRT (2.00)
Less Maybelline foundation CRT (4.00)
Less Maybelline cosmetics CRT (2.00)
Less 2 Schick razor CRTs (8.00)
Less 3/12 shave CRT (1.41)
Less Crest CRTs (8.00) I had 3 different CRTs that all applied
Less EBS (33.00)
Shipping 5.49
Tax 2.47
OOP $8.69

Earned $20 EBs ($10 Schick, $10 Maybelline)

Had I known that the shipping is free BEFORE (not after) EBs, I would've added a small item, cause I was so close to $35 to score free shipping. Lesson learned.

Week 3/29

2 x Covergirl Cheekers $12.58
1 x St Ives face mist 6.99
2 x Maybelline makeup remover 11.58
1 x St Ives lotion 6.99
1 x Garnier micellar 9.29
1 x Garnier micellar 12.49
Less 3/8 Covergirl CRT (3.00)
Less 3/12 Cosmetics CRT (1.36) Don't know why it's adjusted down
Less 4/25 Face care CRT (0.81)
Less St Ives face care CRT (2.50)
Less 2 x Garnier Micellar (6.00)
Less EBS (37.00)
Tax 3.17
OOP $4.09

Earned $27 EBs ($6 Covergirl, $6 Maybelline, $5 Garnier, $9 Beauty, $1 Winter spending).

I really don't care about spending down EBS or earning extra. I just don't want these points to expire. I'd rather buy things we don't need (j/k).....lol than throw away $37.

The Beauty was a nice bonus. I first received $3 (I'm guessing it's from last week, then another $6 today).

WAGS

2 x Softsoap b/w $9.98
2 x Irish Spring b/w 9.98
1 x Tide Pods 4.99
2 x Rimmel brow pencils 5.98
2 x Rimmel bronzer 7.98
1 x Rimmel bronzer 1.99 (B1G50% off)
Less Rimmel face IVC (6.99 ) Supposed to deduct $4/2, so I don't know how they came up with that amount. These drugstores sure have strange math.
Less Softsoap DQ (1.00)
Less Softsoap DQ (0.75)
Less Irish S DQ (1.00)
Less Irish S DQ (0.75)
Less Rimmel DQs (4.98)
Less Tide DQ (2.00)
Less BR points (20.00)
Tax 2.03
OOP $5.46

Should get back $15 BR Points ($5 Softsoap, $5 Irish Spring, $5 Beauty). My order hasn't shipped yet, so hoping everything works out.

I added the Tide so I could use $20 in points. I'm not a big fan of Pods, but they weren't shipping any liquid detergent.

Total OOP for 2 weeks = $18.24

Man I hate paying sales tax. $7.67 of this total was sales tax. Ugh! In my native country we paid VAT (which was already included in the price. So the price you see on an item, is the price you pay. Companies just had to work back the numbers to calculate the VAT amounts they needed to pay).

If anyone needs anything at the drugstores, WAGS offers FREE shipping on any order. CVS FREE shipping on $35 orders (after CVS coupons, but before Manufacturer coupons and EBs).

Shipping will be a bit slower, because everyone and their mother's doing online shopping these days, but it sure beats a trip to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...