Thursday, July 2, 2020

WAGS Round 2. A much better trip

I've read on my couponing group that the $1.29 Oral b toothbrushes & $1.99 floss qualify for the $7/3 Q. So I made a list and headed to the store. It's all on sale B2G1F. The toothbrushes are $1.29 each or $2/2.




Trans 1

2 x Oral B floss $3.98
1 x Oral B floss 0.00
1 x Oral B floss 1.99
1 x Oral B t/b 1.00
1 x Oral B t/b 0.00
4 x Oral B t/b 4.00
2 x Oral B t/b 0.00
1 x Tide Pods 4.99
2 x Tide Liquid 9.98
2 x Kit Kat 2.29
Less Oral B DQ (7.00)
Less Tide IP q (2.00) P&G website
Less Man Q (2.00) I don't know what this was, but I think cashier probably added the IP twice
Less RR (8.00)
Tax 1.56
OOP $10.79

Earned $5 RR (Tide) + $5 BR (WYS $25) + $10 BR (CS)

Here we go again. None of my Tide DQs  ($4) and $3 Crest/Oral B deducted. I showed it to my cashier on my phone, but she didn't know how to fix it. I don't know why I always have to teach WAGS cashiers how to do their jobs (insert eyeroll). I told her not to worry, that I would contact CS. So I did that when I got home and in under a minute, they added $10 BR to my account.  Whoo-hoo! I'll take the extra $3....lol



Trans 2

4 x Old Spice deodorant $20.00
1 x Garnier whole blends 3.99
1 x Milky way 0.88
Less OS DQ (6.00)
Less Garnier DQ (2.00)
Less RR (5.00)
Less BR Points (10.00)
Tax 1.44
OOP $3.31

Earned $4 RR (Old Spice) + $5 BR (Beauty)

I threw in the candy as filler items, so that I know my RRs wouldn't cancel my DQs. I wanted to be sure there were enough items to cover the number of Qs I used. DS is only too happy to eat the candy (he already ate a Kit Kat before I could take pics..lol).

Total OOP $14.10
Total rewards used $23.00
Total rewards earned : $29.00
Retail value : $74.26

I also submitted my receipt to PGrewards. So far only one receipt credited and it seems I'm not getting credit for all items. It doesn't show which receipt it was and I don't know how to have this fixed, nor do I have the time to waste. I'm just happy I'm getting extra gcs just for doing my regular shopping.

I should set up a separate WAGS account for DH, because that Tide is a good deal. With another account, he can get those DQs too.

2 comments:

  1. I had Tommy set up accounts everywhere I have them and we/I can use both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a smart thing to do Linda. I do have accounts for DH too at some stores. It's a lot of work when you have multiple accounts to use for coupon deals. I don't mind the digital Qs though.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...