Sunday, August 2, 2020

It's laundry week at WAGS



Wags has an awesome sale on Purex & Snuggle this week. Buy 2 @ $2.99 get $4 BR points. This makes each item 99c each. 

Even better if you have points to pay with. If you don't have any points, just pay for your first transaction and then roll your points into the next transaction. Rinse & repeat.

The best part though is that there are NO limits. I'm not buying anymore this week, because I already have 25 bottles of detergent in my stockpile (please don't judge. I use detergent for business purposes too). I'll stock up on Snuggle liquid if I can find it though. It's my favorite fabric softener.

I hit up 3 stores (did my shopping in 40 minutes, since the stores are all near my home) 

Store 1

4 x Purex $11.96
4 x Snuggle softener 11.96
Less Snuggle q (1.00)
Less BR Points (20.00)
Tax 1.44
OOP $4.36

Earn $16 BR Points. 

Store 2

4 x Purex 11.96
4 x Snuggle dryer sheets 11.96
Less BR Points (20.00)
Tax 1.44
OOP $5.36

Earn $16 BR Points 

Store 3

8 x Purex $23.92
Less BR Points (20.00)
Tax 1.44
OOP $5.36

Earn $16 BR Points 

I only had 1 Snuggle q left from the last sale. The Q expires today, that's why I decided to shop today.

Store 2 only had Snuggle sheets. I would've preferred the liquid.

Store 3. Someone had cleared the shelves of all things Snuggle....grrrr

I started out with $52 Points and ended with $40 Points. So I spent down $12 Points

Total OOP $15.08 for 24 items. That makes it $0.63 each

Retail value : $151.76

I've never seen the Snuggle this cheap and haven't seen 99c detergent since the pandemic started, so get yours while you can.

2 comments:

  1. This is Wendy. Thanks for this post. I am officially stocked for slightly more than 1 year on detergent and fabric softener. Took 5 store stops, but I got it!

    On to the next on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Wendy! I'm glad you found enough of it in stock.

      Good luck with the rest of your list.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...