Tuesday, June 12, 2018

More WAGS fun

On Saturday night I went back to WAGS to get more Herbal Essences, since I had another 7000 bonus points WYS $20 that expired that day. My plan was to do the Tide deal, but when I checked my inserts, I couldn't find any Tide qs. It looks like someone had removed the Tide qs from the PG inserts. This is the downside of Dollar Tree papers. I also discovered that most of the newspapers were missing the SS insert. I mainly wanted the PG inserts, so I only got 1 SS and 3 PG inserts.

4 x Herbal Essences $24.00
2 x Head & Shoulders 12.00
Less 2 x HE qs (8.00)
Less H&S eq (4.00)
Tax 2.16
OOP $26.16

Earned 22000 points ($10 PG deal, $5 Beauty reward, $7 bonus) + 360 everyday points and earned $3 Ibotta. For some reason the one shampoo didn't qualify.

Now my account says I have $85 in rewards to spend.

To recap. I bought

3 x Tide
12 pk t/p
3 pk P/t
80 ct Dryer sheets
1 Downy
12 Shampoo & conditioners

Spent $83.35 OOP (incl sales tax)
Earned $5 through Ibotta, $5 CAT and have an $85 reward (started with a $20 reward, so I earned $65 in rewards)
Total cost to me after all rewards : $8.35  ($6.42 of this was sales tax)
That's 19 items for $8.35 or 44c each

I need to submit one receipt to Savingstar, because I can earn rewards on the household PG items. It's only 1% cash back, but that's a few extra pennies in my pocket :)



Then off to Walmart for some grocery shopping. My Ibotta had a $3 bonus reward WYB 6 items. I had already planned to by the Love/Evol items, because we have a few appointments this week and I don't have time to cook and of course, I can't pass up free yogurt. My Herbal Essences already qualified, so I only needed to add 2 more items. But darned if the low priced rebates aren't available when you need them.

I saw that there were Kotex qs available, so I clipped them and off shopping I went. When I checked the qs in store, I realised that I need to buy 2 of the same items to use the $3/2 q. Ugh. So I switched up my order and got the Cottonelle, because it was almost $1 less than Kotex products

2 x Love/Evol (I still don't know which is the right name...lol) $6.96
1 x Fage yogurt 1.16
1 x Kotex 2.97
1 x Cottonelle 2.28
Tax 0.32
OOP $13.69 and earned $7 through Ibotta
Total cost $6.69

Not the best deal, but I would've had to pay for the Evol anyways, so I'm just considering the rest of the items as FREE...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...