Monday, July 31, 2023

Bits & Bobs

Hi everyone

Just a few things that's happened around here. 

  • First, the good news! My case with the ex is finally closed. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, because I've been dealing with legal crap for over a year now. I'm so glad it's over & done with. 

  • If you like Revlon cosmetics, head to Tarjay (Target). There's currently a MM Ibotta deal. Here's what I did:

    1 x Revlon lipstick $6.49
    1 x Revlon eyeliner 7.49
    Less lip DQ (3.00)
    Less eye DQ (3.00)
    Tax 0.84
    OOP $8.82 (paid with a gc)
    Earned $10 Ibotta ($5 Lip, $5 Eye)
    $1.18 MM


    There are currently 2 different Revlon Ibotta Deals - $3 per item at drug & grocery stores, but $5 per item at Target only.

  • Received my $15 PG rebate & used it on groceries.

  • Redeemed Fetch points for a $10 Macy's gc. I would've preferred Walmart or Target, but it costs more points. 

  • Used $100 Kohls gc (RA purchase) to buy DS a new backpack and a new iron (my iron no longer steams well) when Kohls sent me a 40% off Q. I added a few more things to resell. Earned $20 KC & added my $10 monthly KC to purchase more items to resell. Looks like someone will be making a profit 😁 I'll just put the earned money back into my $500 Kohls BF fund.

  • Used Swagbucks (instead of Rakuten's 1%) to shop at Kohls (earned 6% back) and my points were immediately available. I then had enough points for a discounted $25 gc, so I ordered a Kohls one. Why not? 😂

  • Submitted all my Wags receipts to PG and now have enough points for a $10 gc. I'm just waiting until they restock gcs. 

  • Earned $40 Walmart gcs on Ibotta that will be used at Sams. 

  • My Christmas savings is at a whopping $1002!! Go me! I've already exceeded my $1000 goal, so it will be interesting to see how much I can save in $1 & $5 bills for the year. I'm behind with Christmas shopping this year, but I'm at least financially prepared.

  • I need to make a Wags & RA shopping list so I can turn my rewards into Ibotta cash & then use Ibotta to get more grocery gcs. I know I'm getting more Old Spice at Wags. One can never have too much of the Captain 😁 

  • I finally got through to Wags CS and they refused to add my $10 reward. Ugh, I'm so sick of Wags and their inconsistency. This happened to many fellow couponers. I heard that they did this big sale, because they're struggling financially. Rumor is that Wags will be closing 150 stores. I doubt any of my stores will close, because they're always busy. 

  • I've already earned back half the money I spent on my new Ipad, so I'm feeling better about my purchase.
That's all I can think of for now. I'll try to post some Wags scenarios (can't promise anything) in case anyone's interested in shopping. 

Have a wonderful week peeps!

7 comments:

  1. I never try a WAGS coupon because it is just too difficult since they don't know what they are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that your legal issues with the ex are finally all finished! That is very good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! Very good news indeed. Now I can begin to live my life again. Love you new pic my friend! I'll check in with you later.

      Delete
  3. Amazing deals! I love that you got $40 in Walmart gift cards from Ibotta to use at Sam's Club. That stinks about the Wags $10 reward. Cool beans on earning back half of your new iPad already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda! I earned Ibotta from all the Old Spice & Revlon I purchased at Wags. I like to utilize all kinds of rewards sites to roll rewards/points. I need to turn more drugstore points into grocery money.

      Delete
  4. Yea, glad that everything is settled now.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...