Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Run to Wags!! TODAY ONLY!

 UPDATED - See Tide deals below. Stay tuned for Friday's new deal. 


Hi everyone!

Just a quick post for some great Wags deals available today only!! If you have a Wags account, clip the $15 WYS $30 Q on your account and head to your nearest store. They have daily bonus rewards offers, but the best part is that you also earn 25% bonus cash on your entire purchase all week long. Here's what I did 

2 x Garnier $8.00

1 x Revlon mascara (my favorite) $12.49

1 x Revlon lipstick $10.99

Less Garnier DQ (3.00)

Less Revlon eye DQ (3.00)

Less Revlon lip DQ (3.00)

Tax 1.89

OOP $24.37

Earned $11 RR ($8 WYS $20 Revlon, $3 Garnier) + $23.06 WC ($15 WYS $30, the rest is 25% - math is off, but I'm not complaining😂) + $6 Ibotta (Revlon eye & lip).

Total earned $40.06. That's a $15.69 MM!!! Whoo-hoo. 

I did this deal on both accounts. I'm just waiting on the Revlon to reset so I can submit my other receipt.  I wanted the 2 in 1 Garnier for DS, but this is all that was available at my store. 


Scenario 2

If you have babies or are expecting, you can try this diaper deal instead.

1 Box Pampers diapers $33.99

2 x Garnier $8.00

Less Pampers IVC (store Q that's available with your other DQs) (5.00)

Less Pampers DQ (4.00)

Less Ganier Q (3.00)

OOP $29.99 + tax

Earn $24.36 ($15 WYS $30 + $9.36 25%) + $3 Garnier RR. 

Total earned $27.36. That's like paying $2.63 for everything after rewards. 

The reason I'm adding Garnier to this deal, is because the IVC (store Q) will bring your subtotal to $28.99, so you won't earn the $15 WC. So please do deal as above or add other filler items to bring your total to $30 or more. 


Scenario 3

2 x Garnier shampoo $8.00

2 x Pampers diaper packs $21.00

1 x Dawn dish liquid $1.24

Less Garnier DQ (3.00)

Less Pampers DQ (3.50)

OOP $28.55 + tax

Earn $22.80 ($15 WYS $30 + $7.80 25%) + $7 RR ($3 Garnier, $4 Pampers). Total earned $29.80, so a small MM deal. 


Also check Ibotta (I don't see any Pampers on my account, but it may vary per user) and scan to Fetch & PGgoodrewards to earn more points

I added the Dawn to get total to $30, but any other filler items can be used. I personally think that that box diaper (Scenario 2) is the better deal, because you are paying far less per diaper. However, scenario 3 is a MM deal. 

Be sure to clip all your DQs before heading to the store. 

Next week doesn't look to good yet, but you can then turn this week's points into near free Tide:

Buy 4 Tide, earn $5 RR

4 x Tide @ 5.49 each $21.96

Less WC (points earned from above scenarios) (20.00)

OOP $1.96 + tax

Earn $5 RR and submit your receipts to Fetch & PGgood

Even Better!! The Tide deal is available this week too, so you'll earn an extra 25% WC. Far better than waiting until next week. You can mix & match Tide/Bounce/Downy. Stay tuned for Friday's new deal, so be sure to do your Tide deal tomorrow (Thursday) so you have points to use on Friday. 

2 x Tide $10.98

1 x Downy 5.49

1 x Bounce 5.49

Less Tide DQ (1.00)

Less Downy DQ (1.00)

Less Bounce DQ (1.00)

OOP $18.96 + tax

Earn $5 RR + $5.49 WC (25%). 

You can mix your scenario with any of the qualifying items. I just added the ones that have DQs to help lower your OOP. 

And that is how you keep rolling your rewards! 😀

Happy shopping peeps! I'll be back soon with more updates. 

6 comments:

  1. You always do so well with these. I am in awe of how little you manage to spend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! It takes some work/planning, but has saved me thousands over the years.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda! I'm loving Wags again...lol

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you got some amazing deals. All of this just makes my head spin. lol Hope you're doing well and staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you Lori! Wags is Complicated! Hope you are well too. I'll check in with you soon.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...