Thursday, July 27, 2023

Friday's Wags deal

Hi everyone

Tomorrow/Friday, the Wags daily deal is earn $10 on a pickup order. I rarely do pickup orders, because things can go south if they're OOS on any of your items. However, this is not a 'Spend' deal, so I should earn $10 WC either way. So here's a few deals to do. Remember that you can use WC (points) to pay for your online orders (but not RRs)

The following deals are for those who have $20 or more in WC to use. I have lots of WC, so I'm going to try and burn some on items that we'll use. The first one is my own scenario. The rest are just deals I put together for those who are interested in shopping tomorrow. 

Scenario 1

2 x Clairol hair color $15.98

2 x Crest t/p 8.00

1 x Bic mens disp razors 5.29

1 x Dawn 1.24

Less Clairol DQ (5.00)

Less Crest DQ (2.00)

Less Bic DQ (4.00)

Less WC (20.00)

Tax 1.83

OOP $1.34

Earn $21.80 WC ($10 Pickup, $4 Crest, 25% rest) So a few cents MM for me 

I've already added the items to my cart and it shows I should earn $11.80. The $10 deal is only available tomorrow, so I'll check then to see how things work out. 

I desperately need hair color. Why is it that we can send people into space and underwater (submarines), but we can't find a permanent solution for gray hair? Oh right. Manufacturers want to keep making money off us. Sigh. I'm on my last tube of Crest. Yikes. This is what happens when you take a couponing break. 


Scenario 2

2 x Gillette Venus razors $20.00 ($10 ones, not the disposable ones. It's buy 2 earn $8 WC)

Less WC (20.00)

OOP : Tax only

Earn $23.20 WC ($10 pickup, $8 Razors, 25%) MM deal!


Scenario 3

4 x Tide $21.96

Less Tide DQ (1.00)

Less WC (20.00)

OOP $0.96 + tax

Earn $15.46 ($10 pickup, $5.46 25%)

Please note that you might not earn an extra $5RR on this deal, since RR only prints in store. You might get lucky if you ask them to print a receipt when you collect your order, but it's been reported that RRs no longer print for pickup orders. Still a great price for Tide though. 

If you only have points worth $10 or more, but below $20 (anything worth $10 to $19.99). You can only redeem $10 points. Stupid Wags rules 😂


Scenario 4

2 x Crest t/p $8.00

1 x Mens Bic disp razors 5.49

Huggies/Pampers wipes 3.99

Less Crest DQ (2.00)

Less Bic DQ (4.00)

Less WC (10.00)

Tax 1.04

OOP $2.32

Earn $18.42 ($10 Pickup, $4 Crest, 25%) $6 MM deal!

There's also a 50c Huggies wipes Ibotta offer.

I originally added 2 Dawn to this scenario, but my cart shows that I need to spend a few more cents for a pickup order. So baby wipes it is. You can add any other filler of your choice. 


Scenario 5 - if you still have the $7/2 Dove b/w DQ 

2 x Dove b/w $14.00

2 x Crest t/p 8.00

Less Dove DQ (7.00)

Less Crest DQ (2.00)

Less WC (10.00)

OOP $3.00 + tax

Earn $23.72 ($10 pickup, $4 Dove, $4 Crest, 25%) $10 MM deal!


Scenario 6

2 x Crest t/p $8.00

2 x Maybelline baby lips 10.98

Less Crest DQ (2.00)

Less Maybelline DQ (5.00)

Less WC (10.00)

OOP $1.98 + tax

Earn $18.68 ($10 pickup, $4 Crest, 25%) $6 MM deal!


For the filler items, choose anything that you think you'll use. To try and keep your OOP low, check you DQs and decide what you'd like to add as your filler. The small Dawn is $1.24 and it's an item every household can use. Just add items to your cart to see what works best for you.

Please forgive me if the math is off on anything. I'm too tired to double check the numbers 😂

I hope that some of you are able to score good deals. Just pick any of the above scenarios or tweak it to suit your needs. I'm going to try to get Tide wasted since I'd like to spend down some points. 

Happy shopping peeps!


4 comments:

  1. I would be willing to be a guinea pig for gene therapy or something to cure gray hair. During the pandemic, it was hard to find my color of Garnier 40. Now, it is on order from Amazon and I regularly get a box at a lesser price than at the store, and I don't have to go from store to store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Garnier, but the Clairol root touch up is a dream come true. I only have some gray in the front (I used to cut those few gray strands, but the short pieces look weird now...lol), so I don't have to color my whole head all the time. I sure wish we could do without coloring. Your color is available at Target too & they often have coupons, so be sure to check there too. Have a great weekend Linda!

      Delete
  2. Woo Hoo, great Wags deals! Way to go. 😊

    I received a $40 off $40 coupon from Target that expires in the middle of August. I’m trying to think of the best way to use it. Any suggestions?

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wags wore me out this week, but it's a good kinda tired. I posted a comment on your blog earlier. Please check again, because I've added more info. You too have a wonderful weekend Belinda!

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...