Friday, January 26, 2018

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my new blog. For the first time readers, this blog is all about teaching people how I shop for deals on clothes, shoes, accessories, groceries (including HBA and cleaning products).

Why is my shopping so much different from other couponers? I DO NOT pay for clothes (at least not from our household income). We don't have a clothing budget. I use my skills to earn extra cash or gift cards that pays for all our clothing needs. We love name brand stuff, but there is NO way that I'm paying name brand prices. It takes some work, but it pays off in the end. But more of that later.

I've been a serious couponer for 10 years and have used everything that I've learned from my couponing friends/community to clothe and feed my family of 3 for much less.

So join us as we share our deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...