Sunday, January 14, 2024

My blog has moved

Hi everyone

I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an account. I tried to change the phone number associated with this blog, but had no luck & the ex didn't want to share his Adsense account. I then decided to start a new blog, but then covid & divorce happened and I never got around to it. I'm hoping that I'll be able to sign up for ads again in due time, so I can earn a little extra income. 

Please be sure to check out my new blog at Living well the frugal way (it's still a WIP, so please bear with me)

I'll post the menu plan on there tomorrow.

Thank you & have a wonderful evening peeps!

6 comments:

  1. I’ve added your new blog to my side bar on my blog. I wish you the best getting Adsense revenue for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will up date my side bar as well. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add the new blog to my side bar very soon. Going over there now to check things out.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...