Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Trolls are out again! Sigh

From time to time I get comments from Trolls. I just delete them, because I really don't have time for such nonsense.

Well, today I got this comment & thought I'd share. Comment is under my previous post.

you boomers are shutting down the entire economy because you're afraid of a flu. Seriously, can you boomers kill yourselves? You are the most selfish generation to ever exist. You don't give a shit about climate change, why should we young people give a shit if you get sick and die of some virus? I HOPE the virus gets much stronger and kills you all.

Do you boomers realize how universally hated you are? There is not one single demographic that does not hate you- white people, black people, asians, mexicans, indians, chinese, millennials, GenX, GenZ. Something tells me that you boomers are not going to have a very comfortable or easy retirement, especially once you end up in the retirement homes.

Can you baby boomers hurry up and fucking drop dead? Enjoy your retirement homes cause we younger people will not take care of you even if we wanted to, due to the shitty economy you boomers created. Do you boomers realize that the younger generation is simply waiting for you to fucking drop dead?

You are all going to end up in retirement homes and we all know that the elderly gets treated pretty badly in retirement homes. Well, that's what you get for ruining your own children's lives. Even if your children WANTED to take care of you, they couldn't, due to you boomers destroying the economy. So I hope you enjoy the retirement homes, boomer scum!


Dear Troll. I'll have you know that I'm far too young to be a boomer. And even if I was one, I don't give a flying fig about your opinion.

Also, it's clear to me that you're not tech savvy. Cause if you were, you'd know that it's very easy to track someone online, so you can hide behind that Anonymous name all you want.

What the hell is wrong with people? They really need to get a life. I sure don't have time for this. If they don't like someone's blog or posts, why don't they just move on?

Back to our regular scheduled program...lol

12 comments:

  1. I think everyone got that particular comment yesterday/today. I've personally gotten it 6 times now. What a loser......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I've seen that one before, someone has issues. To put it mildly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed through my edition, really I am proud to be a boomer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was offended by that boomer comment Kim (j/k) I'm still claiming 35...lol

      Delete
  4. Must be in the water. This is happening in other blogs I follow both in the US and Britain. What a miserable person that posted that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the exact same comment and I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the troll has gone down someone's blog roll & sent the same comment to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That troll has way too much time on their hands. So glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! I missed your posts. So glad to see you're back to posting too :)

      Delete
  8. Holy moly some people are truly bat-shit crazy! Let me think. Boomers were born before 1965. Boomers didn't grow up using plastic, electronics, or consuming fast food and boxed/bagged food. Most boomers grew up growing some of their family food (well, I was forced to work in the garden ;-) Boomers didn't use plastic grocery bags or buying new clothes every other stinkin' day. Boomers used things up rather than creating waste. And although only 58 and not feeling much in common with the older boomers, I still live this way in the home we bought back in 1991.

    So let's hear from the troll: how did you grow up? And what are your values?

    So Ms Goose, thanks for just this once, letting us enjoy the superiority of someone much younger and wiser than Boomers :-)

    Have a Blessed Saturday everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Elle! These millenials don't know shit! I'm so glad we all (boomers and those close in age) grew up the way we did. It taught us to be self sufficient. That's what's helped get us through this pandemic without having to worry about bills, food or other expenses.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...