Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Stockpiling items Week 1/20

Boy, last week sure has been a fun week. Between a snowstorm and Polar Vortex, we were stuck indoors for 4 days. However, I prepared for this when I saw that forecast. I did all my grocery shopping the week before, to make sure we won't need anything.

I also combined some qs and sales to stockpile some items.




Meijer had the Loreal items Spend $15+ save $5 instantly. I've used this moisturiser since college and I can only find this item at the grocery store. They also had digital qs for the moisturiser and shampoo/conditioner, which came in handy since we don't get the RMN inserts.

Another big surprise was the $13 ($5 & $8) off anything qs on DH's mperks account. I'm guessing it's cause I haven't used that account in a long time. I used the $5 on groceries before.

Trans 1

1 x Loreal Moisturiser $11.49 (darn, this item was $9.49 just a little while ago)
2 x Loreal Shampoo  $8.38
2 x Stayfree maxi pads $5.42 (B1G30% off 2nd)
Less instant discount (5.00)
Less Loreal skincare q (2.00)
Less Loreal shampoo q (3.00)
Less 2 Stayfree qs (2.00)
Less MPerks q (8.00)
Tax 1.52
OOP $5.29
Received $3 Ibotta for Stayfree

Trans 2 - my account

1 x Loreal Moisturiser $11.49 (darn, this item was $9.49 just a little while ago)
2 x Loreal Conditioner $8.38
3 x Dannon light & fit singles 3.00
Less instant discount (5.00)
Less Loreal skincare q (2.00)
Less Loreal shampoo q (3.00)
Less MPerks q (2.00)
Tax 1.19
OOP $9.06
Received $1 Ibotta for Dannon

Trans 3 - I was out of Stayfree qs, but had another Mperks q that I earned

2 x Stayfree maxi pads $5.42
3 x Dannon L&F singles 3.00
Less Mperks q (3.00)
Tax : 0.33
OOP : $5.75
Received $5.00 Ibotta ($3 Stayfree, $1 Dannon, $1 bonus)

Total OOP for everything after rewards = $11.10

Slightly less than I would pay for one moisturiser. I now have enough moisturiser to last the rest of the year. I still have one sealed bottle from a Target deal I did in December.

5 comments:

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...