UPDATE : Try code JOCKEY20 to score an extra 20% off your purchase. I don't know how long the code is good for.
I know 😂 Food & undies don't go together, but I don't have the time to write 2 separate blog posts. It's been one of those days when things go wrong, that's why this post is so late.
Monday : Roti & chicken curry (uh oh. somebody forgot to add salt to the curry 🤦😂)
Tuesday : Beef stir fry with brown rice
Wednesday : Same as Monday
Thursday : Same as Tuesday
Friday : Mexican night. Maybe carry out for DS. Will see what he prefers
Lunch : Chicken with salad.
Breakfasts : PYO - Eggs, cereal, toast (wheat bread, raisin bread, chocolate brioche), bagels with cream cheese, breakfast sausage, breakfast burritos, flat banana oatmeal muffins 😂 (we'll still eat it. not wasting anything)
There's always a wide variety of fresh fruit, veggies & salad fixings available
I didn't cook yesterday and the muffins flopped. I think the baking powder was bad (I used a new container), even though it only expires next year. DS needs to get back to baking so we can have fluffy muffins again. I make darn good muffins myself, but there's nothing I can do about bad ingredients. The muffins never rose. This is my 'no fail' banana muffins. They always turn out great.
I made roti, cause it's one of DS's favorite meals. I wasn't in the mood to make it (it takes work), but it turned out great. Probably cause BF knows how to make my day 😄💓 This day was crap, but he always makes me feel better. Then I checked my RA account and saw that they added $20 BC for the latest cluster. Then my rotis turned out great (I'm not too good at making rotis), so things were getting better.
I wanted to make lasagna for tomorrow, but then realised that takes work too (we make ours with bechamel sauce instead of ricotta & other cheese), there's more carbs involved, so I settled for stir fry. Besides, I can eat it for breakfast too after my workout. Can't do that with lasagna. Well I can 😄, but it will defeat the purpose of that workout.
I'd like to say a big Thank You to the Anonymous commenter who mentioned Jockey undies on one of my older posts. I wore Jockey for many years, but then stopped for some reason. I think it was because of the quality. Well, after she mentioned Jockey, I decided to check it out again, because the ones I wore before were 100% Cotton. After some searching, I ended up on the Jockey website. Guess who found the lowest price ever on Jockey undies. $6.99 for a 3 pack. That's the lowest price I ever found Jockey for. I'm going to add bullet points below, so the details are easier to read.
- Only select styles & sizes are on sale. I've seen both Regular & Plus Sizes on Sale, so click through to see what's available.
- Search by your favorite style or just search All Women's Underwear (the site is a bit weird about displaying ALL sale items).
- Click on the item and then click on the tab that say More Colors on SALE. Easiest way to see the sale items.
- Shipping is free at $59, so purchase enough sets so you don't have to pay shipping.
- You can join their Rewards program. It adds up fast. When you reach a select level, you'll qualify for FREE shipping.
- Don't worry about that Spin & Win wheel. Those Qs don't work on sale items.
- However, they had an extra 20% off code when I purchased my items. You might want to wait, but I would advise against it. Sale items usually sell out fast - especially at this price.
- Yes, I'm advising you all to stock up now, before Jockey ends up using microfiber, polyester or recycled fabric on their undies too. Ya never know.
- Don't forget to go through Rakuten for extra cash back.
- This is my favorite brand to wear. Y'all know by now that I'm a Cotton girl 😊 You bet I stocked up. I don't want to wear that cheap junk fabric they're forcing on us now. I have standards 😂
Also, I'd like to respectfully ask everyone to please give credit to fellow bloggers when you learn something from others. I always give credit where credit is due - even if I get information from an Anonymous commentor. I've noticed that some bloggers don't do this when they learn something from myself or fellow bloggers. I'm not asking this for myself. Anyone who knows me know that I shy away from that whole 'pat on the back, spotlight on me' business. I'm asking this, because we learn so much from each other. Its the right thing to do. Without this great community, we would never have half the information that we do.
Question - times are tough & we're all trying to save wherever we can. Is anyone interested in some good, easy, newbie friendly drugstore deals? I can try to post the good deals at the beginning of the week if anyone is interested in saving a few dollars while stockpiling every week. Well, here's one or 2.
Arm & Hammer detergent $1.99 each. Some stores enforce limits, but you can check different locations if you'd like to stock up. I've been spoiled with free Tide (my preferred brand) at RA 😂 I might have to get more this week. It's FREE! Sluggy will understand 😊I need to post my drugstore hauls sometime.
There's also a glitch on Dial foaming hand soap. Buy 2 @ $5.00, earn $4 RR. Glitches don't last long, so I'm not even running out for this deal. Besides, the big Softsoap refill bottles last way longer. I use a big bottle for an entire year by using a foaming dispenser. Those bottles normally cost around $4-7 (depending on where you shop), but I got mine for free with drugstore rewards.
Have a wonderful evening peeps!