Wednesday, November 29, 2023

My Birthday Freebies

PSA - Target has 10% off their store gcs 12/2-12/3 only. Limit $500.






I will admit that I scored really good deals for my birthday this year. Without further ado, here's what I 'bought' with birthday & other rewards. Please excuse the poor photo quality. Someone changed all the lightbulbs to those yellow ones and I can hardly see. Not everything is pictured. I was still awaiting delivery of some items when I took the pics. 

3 x Jeans

4 x Shorts

3 x Tops/Blouses

1 x Shirt

5 x T-shirts

1 Blazer

2 x Dresses

1 x Sweatpants (DS)

1 x Hat

Total items = 21

Total OOP : $24.73 (see more below)

Retail value : $1407.94

I had to pay $8 shipping at one store or forfeit my $45 reward. This was a no brainer for me. Just pay that shipping cost. You also have to spend at least 1c over the Q value at some retailers, so I went ahead and made them happy 😂 Even DS got a free item with one of my rewards. 

I'm a little disappointed in the blazer quality. The quality's not as nice as my teal blazer in the same style. The color is beautiful though. It's a rich/deep green with a navy blue lining. I can at least still roll up the sleeves for the surprise lining color. That's my favorite part of these blazers. 

The hat is 100% wool. Well it's made in China, so I'm taking that with a pinch of salt 😂 I love wearing hats 💖

This was not a birthday reward, but about 2 weeks ago I spotted this Lace dress on sale for $34.99. I ordered the exact same dress in Indigo a few months ago & it was cancelled as OOS 😭 So when I saw the black one on sale, I just had to have it. Never mind that they didn't have my size in stock. They only had 2P and I wear a regular size 4. No way! I WANT this dress. I normally go a size up when I order petite, but there wasn't any 6P either. Imagine my surprise when I tried on the dress and it was a perfect fit. Whoo hoo! I paid $37.08 OOP, but I'm not even worried about that. I received a $15 Rakuten check and made over $200 on our personal items this month, so that more than covered the cost of the dress.  So this was my birthday treat to myself 😉



I really struggled to use my $50 birthday reward. There just wasn't anything that tickled my fancy. WHBM sent me another $5 reward, so I had $55 to spend. Days before BF, they had an extra 30% off clearance for rewards members. So I added  a few things to my cart (totaling around $50), but their weird math turned it into me having to pay $7.xx OOP after rewards. Huh? I thought I was shopping at Wags. Confused much. So I decided to just wait until BF, because everyone runs good sales then. Wrong! Not WHBM. They increase their prices instead. Sigh! So I was a little upset with myself for not purchasing those items earlier in the week. So BF & Cyber Monday came and went and I needed to spend $50 by the end of the month. Then yesterday, they had a different sale and I spotted this LBD . I am totally in love with this dress. It is so me!!! 😍😍😍 You can give me sheath dresses, heels (pumps), boots, blazers and hats any day of the week. THIS is my style. Total OOP $1.05!! Heck yeah! I checked out as fast as I could. I have so many shoes, jackets and wraps I can wear with this dress. Let's hope they ship it soon, cause this is a MUST HAVE for me!  I've included a photo of my order, just in case anyone ever thinks I make up numbers 😂I really should know by now that when I don't find anything I like, it's because there's something better for me. The LBD is proof of that. I friggin LOVE this dress (It's rare for me to love something at first sight, cause I'm extremely picky). I can't wait for it to arrive. Let's hope it fits 🤞

I didn't redeem any of my food rewards or all my other clothing rewards. Some were just not worth it and I couldn't find good enough deals for others. 

Happy Birthday to me! 🥳😂

Have a great evening peeps!

8 comments:

  1. I love wool. I love hats! I think you outdid yourself this time.
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I love wool too. I noticed that you're using your old blog again. I'm going to add it to my side bar.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! The WHBM dress is gorgeous! When I lose more weight I am getting a sheath dress too. You did really well for yourself on the birthday goodies. Yes, the birthday freebies are not as good as they used to be, but I hope it's been a good birthday for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda! Well done to you & Bailey on your weight loss. Go get a sheath dress girl! You won't regret it :) I love sheath dresses, because they are classic & timeless.

      Delete
  3. You cleaned up for your Birthday!! I love the two LBD especially the lace one. Very pretty. I hope you enjoyed your Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! Every girl needs a few (lol) LBDs. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

      Delete
  4. You always amaze me on what you manage to get free or for very little cash.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...