Sunday, February 28, 2021

Let's go Krogering


Boy is Kroger rocking the sales lately. I can't remember the last time I shopped at Kroger so often. I know it's been years. I guess they're trying to entice customers, because they're the highest priced grocery store around here (why I rarely shop Kroger). Also, Kroger only sells groceries, whereas Walmart, Meijer & Target all have many other departments. Who doesn't like one stop shopping. I stopped at Kroger while we were out yesterday.

Prices are after Mega Event Discount 

4 x Sunmaid Bites $3.96

1 x Kotex pads 1.99

2 x Wasa crispbread 4.98 (finally found it in stock)

Less Kotex DQ (1.00)

Less KCB (cash back) 5.93

Tax 0.12

OOP $4.12

Total savings : $18.33


Earned $3 CAT (WYB 4 Sunmaid bites), $2.10 Ibotta (Wasa + 10c any item), $3 Fetch ($1 Sunmaid, $2 Kotex) & should get another $3.29 KCB (Wasa)

Total earned : $11.39

If you factor in my KCB used, then this transaction was a $1.34 MM. The Kotex & Wasa are both MMs and the Sunmaid is free after CAT + Fetch.


I might go back on tomorrow to try and get more Sunmaid & Kotex, since it's a $1 MM after rewards. Just waiting on my KCB credit so that I can roll that into my new transaction. I don't know if the CAT rolls and don't want to risk not getting a new one. 

6 comments:

  1. I don't live near a Kroger. I grew up with my parents shopping for groceries at Kroger only. I love the frozen oj. Mama only used Kroger pumpkin for pumpkin pies. I wish I lived near Kroger now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite thing about Kroger is that their stores are always very clean. I'm anal about cleanliness where food is concerned & hate seeing dirt on the shelves or in the fridges. Their employees are also well trained, which makes for a very pleasant shopping experience.

      Delete
  2. I love Kroger so much, but have not been since the pandemic and it is farther away than other grocery stores here. They have a terrific crash and burn dented section here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope things get better in your area soon Belinda. I didn't know about the dented section. I'm gonna have to check my store to see if they have one. Thank you for mentioning it.

      Delete
  3. We eat a lot of WASA bread when we can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never eaten that brand before, so I'm excited to try it Kim.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...