Saturday, July 24, 2021

Let's go Krogering!


If you have a Kroger or Affiliate store, run and get your MM cookies. The Chips Ahoy golden candy chip cookies (only this flavor works for rewards) are on sale for $1.88 this week. There's a $1 Ibotta rebate & $1 Kroger Cash Back (KCB), which makes it a 12c MM per package. Limit 5. I think the sale price ends Tuesday, so be sure to get yours soonest. Look for it at end caps or special displays. 

Here's what I bought :

5 x Chips Ahoy golden candy chip $9.40

5 x Fiber One bars 12.45

2 x Red Gold Tomato Love 2.00

Less Fiber One DQ (Q works on up to 5 items) (5.00)

Less CAT from previous Fiber One deal (3.00)

OOP $15.85

Earned $6.19 Ibotta ($5 Chips Ahoy, $1.19 Red Gold), $5 KCB (Chips Ahoy), $3 CAT (Fiber One). 

Total of $14.19 earned

I love how grocery store CATS normally roll. I bought 5 Fiber One packages earlier this week (on sale for $1.99). Paid $9.95 and got back the $3 CAT. Then used that CAT to buy 5 more boxes. I'm now done buying Fiber One bars. 

As I did with the Oreo cookies, I will donate 3 packs of Chips Ahoy. My donations are always well received. 

6 comments:

  1. I love Kroger. Mama shopped there for as long as I can remember. She was still shopping there when she died. The nearest one is about 80 miles from me now. I would get some of the chips ahoy, too. When I lived in a city with Kroger, that is where I shopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad that you don't have a Kroger nearby. I also love Kroger. My main reason being that their stores are always very clean and their cashiers are the best! Sadly, Kroger is the most expensive grocery store around here.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful deals!!! We don't have Kroger here in Saskatchewan, but I really wish we did.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, such great deals! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...