Friday, December 15, 2023

Wags Tripping

 


It's been a while since I posted Wags deals. I actually had fun at Wags (I know this is unheard of for Wags 😂, but things actually worked perfectly).  I had 2 paper boosters from my gc purchases last week, so I decided to put them to good use. 

12 x Kids candy B1G2nd 4% off $26.76

2 x Lindt B1G2nd 50% off $8.98

2 x Ghirardelli B1G2nd 50% off $8.98

Less Lindt DQ (1.00)

Less Ghirardelli DQ (1.00)

OOP $42.72

Earned $22 WC ($10 WYS $40 Digital Booster, $7 WYS $40 Paper Booster, $5 WYS $20 holiday candy).

So total cost (after rewards) for 16 gifts = $20.72

You can use code GIFT15 to save 15%  if you place your order online (for store pickup). Make sure that your pretax total is $40 after this discount, in order to earn the $10 WYS $40 reward. 

Be sure to check your receipts if you do this deal. I first added everything online to see what works. After shopping in store, I noticed that I never received the $5 for the candy. A quick Live Chat and the points were added to my account. 

My high OOP was intentional. I could've just split my transactions and paid with all that WC I have, but I wouldn't have earned back anything. 

I scored a great deal on another Christmas gift, but can't post about it. 

The kids candy are all clearanced and it's B1G2nd 40% off this week (might continue next week. I need to check the ad preview). I don't eat Hershey candy, but I wanted to get something Christmassy for the kids. They watched the Grinch movie last month, so they'll totally relate to the candy. These are for special needs kids, so I don't get any hard candy or anything that can easily be swallowed like M&Ms. They had lots of candy cane ones (contains skittles, kit kat & m&ms) clearanced too.

The chocolate bags will accompany teachers' gcs (I might get more on my other account. Deal works next week as well).  I couldn't find any good nuts gifts. I miss those Planters holiday 3pks we used to get at RA every BF. They make great gifts and were always free with BC (well, I always had BC to cover the cost). Everyone else just has regular nuts cans for $6+. WTH? Am I this out of touch, because I'm so used to paying next to nothing for things? Why are these small containers so pricey? I can get big ones at Sams for $10-11. I'm going to get nuts there instead. 

I hit 6 stores yesterday and was pooped by the time I got home. I still haven't found a card for BF. I tried different stores, but there was nothing that tickled my fancy. He knows that I like the deep, meaningful cards. I'm a hopeless romantic 💘😊 The search for the perfect card continues. Then I'm done shopping. I'm seriously over shopping & spending now. I don't want to spend any more money, except on groceries. I need to get eggs. Can't bake without eggs.

Next time I'll talk about the 3 dresses I scored for $36 total. Ms G doesn't play when it comes to a good sale 😂 I'm hoping everything ships 🤞

Have a great weekend peeps!

6 comments:

  1. I used my WAGs points for a bag of Hershey's Kisses. I love those. However, they were $5.99 and I can get them for $3.98 elsewhere. But, with my points the bag is only $0.99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought Linda. Drugstores are way overpriced compared to grocery stores. Well done on getting your candy for so little OOP.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad your Wags deals worked out perfectly. You sure can't beat that. That is a great price for 16 gifts! I can't post about certain Christmas gifts on my blog either. LOL I did find some Planter's peanuts at the close out store for $1 per bag, they were spicy ones though, which is perfect for my BIL as he loves spicy foods. I hope you find the perfect holiday car for BF. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda! That's a fantastic price for Planters! What a great find! I know my BF would be very happy to get a new car from me for Christmas ;)... lol I'm going to try a few more stores soon. Hopefully, I can find a good card for him :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome shopping. Love how you manage to do this.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...