Monday, October 23, 2023

Menu Plan Monday 10/23/23

Hi everyone

It's been one of those days. Anyone have days where you are really busy (a lot to do) or have to go out & everyone & their mother wants to talk to you? Today was one of those days. Then my new juicer arrived with the box completely covered in something sticky. It looks like someone else's package had leaked all over mine and I just hoped it didn't get into the box, because it arrived in the Manufacturer's box. Thankfully Ninja double boxes their items, so my juicer was unharmed inside another box. Phew!! So very thankful for my BF. He didn't just make my day. He made my whole year! 💞, so I decided to not let anything or anyone ruin my Cloud 9 high. What's on the menu this week?

Monday : Korean BBQ beef stir fry with brown rice

Tuesday : Baked BBQ chicken breasts, baked potatoes & veggies

Wednesday : Same as Monday

Thursday : Same as Tuesday

Friday : Mexican - burritos, nachos or quesadillas with beans, pico, guac

Breakfasts : Banana oatmeal muffins, bagels, cereal, eggs, toast (wheat, raisin, chocolate brioche bread. we need to finish the raisin bread, so I'll make french toast with it), breakfast sausage.

Lunch : Leftovers or protein from freezer with salad

Dessert : Sticking to our no dessert for the week

There's always a large variety of fresh fruit, veggies & salad fixings available.

We're back in the zone with our muffins. I bought fresh baking powder and the muffins turned out great again. Thank goodness. I don't like my baked goods to flop. 

DS didn't want to go out yesterday again, so I took a nap. You know you're exhausted when your one hour nap turns into 3 hours. I went to bed at my usual time last night and feel so much better today. I needed that sleep, cause I woke up extra early all week long.

I forgot to add that I also earned $15 Swagbucks on my Kohls purchase, so that entire trip (incl my juicer), cost me $6.50!! Go me! 😂

I'll post drugstore deals tomorrow. There's not much happening this week, but a few items some of you might be interested in. 

Have a wonderful evening peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...