Thursday, October 12, 2023

This week's Wags tripping

Hi everyone

I had no plans to go to Wags this week, because we don't need anything. I realised that the Old Spice b/w (our favorite 😍) was too good a deal to pass up, so here's what I did.


Trans 1

2 x OS b/w $14.00

2 x Colgate t/p 9.00

2 x Pringles BOGOF 3.49

Skintimate razors 6.99

Less OS DQ (3.00)

Less Colgate DQ (4.00)

Less Skintimate DQ (4.00)

Less WC (20.00)

Tax 1.80

OOP $4.28

Earned $7 RR ($3 OS, $4 Colgate) + $6 Ibotta ($5 OS, $1 Pringles)

Total earned $13


Trans 2

2 x OS b/w $14.00

2 x Colgate t/p 9.00

2 x Pringles BOGOF 3.49

Skintimate razors 6.99

Less Colgate DQ (4.00)

Less Skintimate DQ (4.00)

Less WC (20.00)

Tax 1.80

OOP $7.28

Earned $7 RR ($3 OS, $4 Colgate) + $3 WC (OS DQ that didn't deduct) + $6 Ibotta ($5 OS, $1 Pringles)

Total earned - $16


BREAKDOWN

Total items purchased : 14

Total Qs used : $19.00

Total rewards used : $20.00

Total rewards earned (RRs, WC, Ibotta) : $26.00

Total OOP $11.53

Retail value : $88.06

I had boosters to turn these deals into a MM, but I didn't want to spend $50+ OOP just to earn a few extra $$. I've decided to spend down my points instead (I have oodles). I'm adding to the stockpile (even though we don't need anything), because the prices of everything keep skyrocketing (saving where I can). If we don't use some things, I will just sell it to recoup my $$.

I added the Pringles & Skintimate as fillers so I could redeem $20 WC. You can only redeem the following amounts (I know. This is stupid Wags rules 🙄)

$1

$2

$3 

$4

$5

$10

$20

$50

My OS DQ didn't deduct on my 2nd transaction, so CS added points to my account. I might go back to get more OS (since the Q is still available), because it cost $1 each after rewards. Here's my plan

2 x OS b/w $14.00

Less DQ (3.00)

Less WC (10.00)

OOP $1.00 

Earn $4 RR + $5 Ibotta


If you don't have WC just do the following:

2 x OS b/w $14.00

Less DQ (3.00)

OOP $11.00  + tax

Earn $4 RR + $5 Ibotta

Don't forget to submit your receipts to Fetch & P&G too.

I don't see anything good at Wags next week, but that might change. There is a good diaper deal at RA next week, if anyone needs any.

RA 

Spend $50 get $10 BC

Spend $25 select items (including Huggies) earn $10 BC (limit 2)

2 x Huggies box diapers @ 24.99 = $49.98

1 x Huggies wipes 3.89

OOP $53.87

Earn $30 BC ($10 WYS $50, $10 WYS $25 x 2) + $5 Ibotta (select diaper box - limit 1)

Total earned : $35 

There are printable Qs available on coupons.com

Also check your RA account for DQs (may vary by account)

Also check Fetch as they usually have diaper rewards

You can also join Huggies rewards to earn points for your purchases. 

Happy shopping peeps!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!! You found amazing deals as always. Along with price increases I worry about shortages. I noticed today there were entire areas with empty shelves. Who knows what we will be dealing with in the coming months. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! I've read several articles & posts about possible shortages this winter. I might have to write a post about it soon. I've also noticed empty shelves at some stores. This is why I'm stockpiling so much HBA. Everything seems to be in short supply these days. I have a different post about it that I will finish later. You too, have a wonderful weekend my friend!

      Delete
  2. The shortages are concerning me too. I love how you get so many things for free! I need to step up my game here. Do you have CVS where you love and do their deals? I was in there for my Covid booster shot the other day and it had been years since I was in there, and there were so many interesting things to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda! I've always loved CVS. They have easy, stress free rewards. I haven't shopped there much since the pandemic started, because their CRTs (store coupons) have changed and most of their deals are a limit of 1. This is where Wags wins hands down. No limits!! CVS is definitely worth trying. Just start off small and keep rolling your EBs (extrabucks rewards) into new deals. That's how you keep your OOP low. HTH

      Delete
  3. Wow. Great deals.
    F Slughorn

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...