Friday, April 6, 2018

Another Ibotta Bonus stack

I haven't done any shopping (other than groceries at Meijer) this past week, because I was just too busy. CVS didn't have anything that tickled my fancy.

Today I decided to run errands, because I needed to redeem Kohls cash and saw that my $15 RA BC is expiring tomorrow. Ibotta also has another bonus stack this week, so off to the stores I went


Target

3 Sally Hansen hard as nails $7.47 ($1.53 MM after Ibotta)
1 Sally Hansen Wax strips $4.89
1 Pace Salsa $2.09
1 Truvia $2.99
2 Covergirl Mascara $8.98
1 Loreal Hair Mask $3.99
Less Truvia q (1.50)
Less Loreal q (2.00)
Total incl tax $28.43

I bought the wax strips, because I noticed that I was running low on wax. Its not the best deal, but since there was an Ibotta rebate, I figured I'd get some. The salsa is always used in our household. We love mexican food.

When I was at Meijer earlier this week, I tried to redeem the Loreal & Truvia IP qs. Well, the darn qs wouldn't scan at self checkout, so I got the cashier over. She told me that they can't accept the qs, because it doesn't scan. WTF? I told her to clean the register, because their self checkout registers are always filthy and even regular newspaper qs sometimes have a problem scanning. They cleaned the scanner portion and still nothing worked. So they gave my qs back. I told them to remove the darn items. Don't know what this new nonsense is at Meijer.

Today at Target, both qs scanned without a problem (Imagine that!) Not only that, I had a peelie that I got from the case of Canada dry I purchased today and it beeped. It says item doesn't match. Huh?! Proof that Meijer registers are messed up. No problemo. I'll just spend my money elsewhere. Meijer's hurting themselves by not getting their act together.


After Target I went to Meijer, because (gasp), I couldn't believe that Target's prices were higher than Meijer's. This is a first.

1 Case Canada dry $5.68 (incl deposit)
2 2lt Canada dry $3.20 (incl deposit)
1 Dannon greek yogurt cup $1.00
1 Dannon no sugar added light & fit $1.00
1 Pace salsa verde $1.99
1 Smartwater $1.44
Less Canada dry peelie (0.50)
OOP $13.81

The yogurts were a $1 total MM. $0.75 each on Ibotta and Checkout 51. Yay, I finally have enough to cash out CK51. I'll just request my check and be done with them. The money will go towards my $15 goal

I bought 2 x 2 lt Canada Dry, because there's supposed to be a $1 MPerks q, that didn't deduct. I have to check if I clipped the q on DH's account, because I used my own MP today. Once you enter your account number, you can't switch to a different account and I wasn't in the mood to cancel the entire order and start over, for just $1.

Total OOP $42.24
Got back : $33.15 Ibotta ($5 Bonus Stack, $1.50 Montly bonus) + $1 Checkout51

Total cost for 16 items after rewards = $8.09

I'll also get back $1.50 bottle deposit, once we've used up the items. So $6.59 for 16 items or 41c each!


Then at RA I did the following

2 x Tide $11.88
2 x O Spice deodorant B1G50% $8.98
2 x Secret spray $10.48
Less 2  Tide qs (2.00)
Less OS L2C (1.00)
Less Secret L2C (1.00)
Less BC (15.00)
Total incl tax $14.22 Paid with a gc

Earned $10 BC and should get $4 Ibotta (Secret spray)

Not the best deal, but it's all things we use. DS just opened the last OS deodorant yesterday and detergent is always needed. There's only 2 brands we prefer - Tide & All. I feel better purchasing items we needed.

I could've done the Sally Hansen deal at RA, but I didn't know if it would credit on Ibotta, before the Bonus stack expired.

Meijer has a 10/$10 get 11th item free sale next week, so I'll stock up on a few things we need, including yogurt. We spend $14 a week on greek yogurt for myself & DS. DH eats vegan, so no yogurt for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...