Wednesday, December 15, 2021

I'm behind....again

I'm so far behind it's not even funny. We got our booster shots on Sunday. I got mild fatigue and a sore arm, but that was it. We even went out later in the day. On Monday I decided to run a bunch of errands so I could focus on listing and Christmas stuff this week. On my way home the side effects hit me like a freight train, especially fatigue. I could hardly keep my eyes open and the body aches started. I was about 4 miles from home and couldn't figure out how far I still needed to go to get to the cross street that would take me home. Scary, but I thankfully made it home in one piece. Then I still had to unload the car, sanitize and pack everything away. When DS got home, I just heated his dinner. Then I showered and went to bed at 5pm. I'm so thankful that I cooked our meals for the week on Sunday morning. I somehow suspected I might get side effects again, because I was in bed for 3 days after I got the 2nd shot months ago. 

Yesterday I was up, cleaned, packed mail, listed, then went back to bed again. I've been doing lots of sleeping and hardly have an appetite. I skipped dinner for 2 nights and lost 2 pounds. There's some good that came out of this...lol. I always lose a pound if I skip just one meal. The weird thing is that I've had bouts of nausea too. It's strange, because I very rarely get nausea. The only time I did was when I was pregnant and when I got food poisoning. I don't throw up easily either. I hardly got morning sickness when I was pregnant, so I know that something is wrong. There's zero chance of me being pregnant and if it was food poisoning, I would've tossed my cookies by now. Besides, I'm hardly eating, so there's less risk of food poisoning. I doubt I have covid, because I don't have any other symptoms, besides fatigue and sore body. I'm, thankfully, feeling half human today again. I have a mile long list of things to do. 

I talked to my brother on Monday and he told me to take a day off to recover. I asked him if he's crazy, because everything comes to a standstill if I take a day off. I do everything myself here. So things pile up if I don't take care of it. He told me that I was gonna get burned out. Me : too late. I'm already burned out again. I seriously need another vacation. I thought that the last vacation would do it, but that wasn't enough. I just want to go on a month long vacation. I want to have beach fun all day long, then dinner, drinks & dancing at night. I don't want to worry about anything or anyone. I just want some good R&R. Sadly, that's not gonna happen in the near future. 

I did stop at Sams on Monday and stocked up on a few more things. I'm seriously done shopping for the year. We might only need dairy and some produce for the rest of this year. That makes me feel good, because I don't have to spend any more money. 

I only need to spend my rewards at all 3 drugstores. WAGS is easy, but I don't know what I need at CVS or RA. I need to check the ads and make a list.

For those who are interested in the Godiva Domes at WAGS - your stores might be sold out of it by now. I've been to a few different WAGS around here and none of them had any stock. I did find some when I got my shot at WAGS on Sunday. I tried the bags and they didn't produce a RR. I wasn't even upset about it, because I just wanted to spend my rewards. I still have a few RRs I want to redeem, so I can take a WAGS break too. I'm outshopped. 

I'm just gonna post November & December numbers at the beginning of the year. Our grocery budget's finally looking better. We've sold quite a few personal things. We have a full stockpile. Yep, things are looking better. Onwards to a new year & new goals. I have big goals. The past 2 years have thrown us huge curve balls, but I've decided to not let anything rattle me anymore. I've just got to buckle down and stick to my plan. 

Well, here we go again. The school just called & said one of DS's classmates tested positive for Covid. I might have to pick him up. So there goes my day.

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe, warm & healthy.

4 comments:

  1. Im so glad you were able to get your booster shot, Ms. Goose. I’m sorry you had such a rough time with it though and hope you are feeling better now. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda. I'm thankful we got the shots too, because the numbers are bad in our state again.

      Delete
  2. Well I was down for two days in about the same way you were. Out and about and then it hit and I was in bed. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. I'm beginning to feel better. I'm glad the side effects are almost over with.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...