Friday, December 10, 2021

Inexpensive Wags Christmas gifts

 


Hi everyone!

I apologise for the lack of posts. I'm just very busy lately and again not sleeping enough. My internal clock now wakes me at 5 am every day. Today I woke up at 3 am and only started to doze off just before the alarm went off. Ugh! So I'm hoping for an early night. 

I just wanted to share a quick deal in case anyone else would like to take advantage of it too. I had zero plans to go drugstore shopping, but this deal is too good to pass up. 


3 x Godiva domes $10.50

2 x Crest t/p 6.00

Less Godiva IVC (3.00)

Less Crest DQ (3.00)

Less WC (10.00)

Tax  0.36

OOP $0.86

Earn $4 (Godiva) and $3 (Crest) RRs. 

Submitted my receipts to PG (Crest) so I can earn another coffee gc. 


I did this deal twice (on both accounts). I always add a box of chocolates to my gc gifts.I mean who doesn't love chocolate?  I was pleasantly surprised that the $3 Crest DQ deducted on DH's account, because I also had a $2/1 Q clipped. Usually WAGS applies the lowest amount first. Shocker! I tell ya, something is in the WAGS water...lol Their deals have been working too well lately. 

The Godiva deal offers different increment RRs, depending on how many you buy. The $4 RR is the highest amount you can earn back (I think you earn $2.50 RR if you buy 2). The deal ends on 12/24 or 12/25 (I can't remember the exact date, but I know it's a monthly deal). So if you just want the candy, you'll pay $7.50 OOP and earn $4 back. Not a bad deal for 3 boxes of chocolate. The IVC is for $2/2, but will automatically apply to all items. It doesn't matter that you're purchasing an uneven amount of items. 

There are 2 different kinds of domes. Be sure to buy the 2/$7 ones, otherwise you'll be paying $5 each if you grab the wrong one. The Godiva bags are also part of the sale, but I don't know if they print RRs.

If you can't find enough domes in the candy aisle, check end caps and special displays. My store only had 5 domes on the shelf. So I picked up 3 domes and 3 bags. Then as I walked to the register, I saw more domes on a special display. I replaced the bags with more domes. 

Next week I plan on rolling my Godiva RR into Crest (will only have to pay sales tax) & my Crest RR into more Godiva. I have to search for more hazelnut ones. I love all things hazelnut flavoured. Forget pumpkin spice! This girl loves her hazelnut instead. This is a new Godiva flavor, so I'm excited for it. Yes, I'm getting extra so I can enjoy some too...lol. I need 9 as gifts, so I'll buy 3 extra for myself. It's the holidays...lol I'm not even gonna worry about the amount of calories & sugars in these suckers. 

I'll try to post November numbers this weekend. We're spending a lot less on groceries lately, because we're so well stocked. I just stocked up on meat at Sams and made a produce market run. Produce market has been a little pricey the last few months, so I'm picking up some sale produce at the grocery store instead.  The rest is just dairy and some filler produce every week. I can get by for under $20 per week (excluding Sams). I'm loving it!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

8 comments:

  1. What great deals. I love hearing about all the deals you work.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome deal on the chocolates and Crest toothpaste. And you’re right, who doesn’t love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda. Those hazelnut ones are delicious!

      Delete
  3. GOOD deal! I have never heard of Godiva domes. I will have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something new that Godiva usually releases over the holidays. I hope you are able to find some, because all the WAGS around here are sold out.

      Delete
  4. Good work! I have not set foot in a drugstore or grocery store since Dec.3 as we were in the Caribbean mon. lol But that all changed today when I pillaged at Rite-Aid. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sluggy! Lol.. you just had to get that RA fix huh! Darn Sluggy, I'm so jealous! I'd love to go on vacation again. Was it irie mon?...lol

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...