Monday, March 26, 2018

I'm still here

I have to apologise for my lack of posts. Last week was just crazy busy. I'm still trying to play catch up, after being sick 2 weeks ago. I just have so many things to do and there's not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

I wasn't planning on going shopping last week, but I discovered that I had $17 EBs expiring on the 23rd. So I headed to CVS for a small shop. The deals weren't too good though.

2 Softsoap bw $7.00
1 Cadbury's Mini eggs 0.99
1 94 oz All Detergent 13.29
Less 2 Softsoap qs (1.50)
Less EBs (17.00)
Tax 1.22
OOP $4.00 Paid for with a gc.

Earned $10.99 EBs ($7 All, $3 Softsoap, 0.99 Cadburys)
Not the best shopping trip, but I decided to get the detergent (which we use anyway), instead of more makeup that I don't need. The All tracks on Savingstar (spend $20 get $5), so I'll be able to earn a little extra cash back from that deal.

The candy is for DS for Easter. I got all of DS's easter goodies for free with gcs and rewards. This includes a $41 Nintendo game (we are huge Mario fans). So happy that I didn't have to spend a single penny.

Redeemed a $25 TJM gc through IGC.

I'm happy to report that I haven't done any other shopping for the month and I'm hoping to keep it that way until month end.

I've also started spring cleaning last week. Years ago, I read that you can use 30 minutes to tackle a different task every day. That's an easy way to get things done. So besides my regular cleaning, I've started doing 30 minutes decluttering/cleaning and it helps so much. I really don't have the time or energy to clean all day long.

This week we're having 50 degree weather, so my plan is to wash the windows. I like to have clean windows and try to do a room per day.

I'm also hoping to go for a run Tues-Thurs. I've neglected working out last week and I'm paying the price on the scale. I've gained 2 lbs, but I think it's cause I've been eating fries again too. So back to no fries & working out.

I need to get my behind to RA, so I can spend my $15 BC. I don't even know when it expires. I need to check my account.

Not much else to report right now. I'll be back with a new post tomorrow or Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...