Thursday, June 11, 2020

CVS & WAGS Tripping

Let me start off by saying I got my missing $10 EBs. Whoo hoo! No, I didn't find the receipt, but I read that you can reprint EBs at home. So I googled it, watched a Youtube video & voila, I was $10 richer...lol. I also received $6 Beauty EB for last week's shopping. I stopped at a different CVS today, while I was out running errands.

The minute I hit the makeup section, I realised that I did not grab my Covergirl IP qs. No problem. None of the items on my list are a need. I'm just taking advantage of all those awesome CRTs CVS sends me every week.



3 x Pantene detangler $15.00
5 x Crest t/p 14.95
2 x Kotex tampons B1G50% off 2nd 16.19
1 x Physicians Formula lipstick 9.99
1 x Visine trial size 3.79
Less $3/3 Pantene q (3.00)
Less Pantene DQ (3.00) I'm surprised this stacked
Less $3/15 Hair care (3.00)
Less Crest q (1.00)
Less Crest DQ (1.00)
Less 2 Crest DQs (6.00)
Less Kotex DQ (2.00)
Less $3/8 Kotex (3.00)
Less P Formula CRT (4.00)
Less Visine DQ (3.00)
Less EBs (24.00)
Tax 2.69
OOP $5.60

Earned $22 EBs ($5 Kotex, $7 Crest, $5 Pantene, $5 P Formula) + I should get $1.50 Ibotta (Visine)

I had a $2 EB that I wanted to use to lower my OOP, but the cashier wouldn't accept it....grrr.

I'm surprised my Crest x/XX & Tampons x/XX DQs didn't apply. I especially bought 5 toothpaste (although I only needed 4 to earn reward), so the DQ would apply. Oh well, all the other ones applied, so I can't complain. I only bought the Visine, because it's a small MM

I love CVS's 98% rule. The P Formula was Spend $10 get $5 EB, so I was afraid that it might not work. I've read that it doesn't work at all locations (weird), but I know it works at my regular stores. I was very happy that it indeed worked at today's location, cause I've never shopped there before.

I should earn another $3 Beauty reward for today's shopping. I now have a total of $33 EBs (Today's + $11 left over from last week).



WAGS

This was done totally on the fly. I saw a WAGs on my way home and decided to check for Palmolive. Yeah well, I left the store several $$$ later.  Oh boy.

Trans 1

2 x Old Spice b/w $12.00
2 x Kit Kat 1.50
4 x Palmolive 7.96
Less Kit Kat DQ (0.88)
Less BR points (20.00)
Tax 1.20
OOP $1.78

Earned $6.50 RR (O Spice) + $4 BR (Palmolive)



Trans 2

3 x Crest t/p $8.97
3 x Colgate t/p 8.97
2 x Kit Kat 1.50
1 x Gillette razor 9.99
Less Crest DQ (5.00)
Less Gillette DQ (4.00)
Less RR from Trans 1 (6.50)
Tax 1.68
OOP $15.61

Earned $5 BR (WYS $25. This is why I paid cash) + $11 RR ($3 Crest, $4 Colgate, $4 Gillette)

The Colgate DQ once again didn't work. I bought the exact items that were pictured. Contacted CS and had another $5 BR added to my account. DS already ate one of the Birthday Kit Kats & I gave cashier one of the others, cause she was so awesome.

Spent down $6 BR (new balance is $23), but earned back an additional $11 RR.

Total OOP $22.99

Cash back earned : $1.50

Retail value : $141.23

My gosh I spent $40.99 at WAGS alone this week. Talk about making up for 3 months of no couponing quarantine. Definitely not the way I like to coupon.

Yes, I'm swimming in toothpaste, but I have a plan for them. I must remember to scan my receipts on P&G site and submit for rebate.

I now have enough Pantene detangler (8 bottles), but I'll buy more if CVS keeps giving those awesome DQs....lol

You'll notice that I bought the bonus size Old Spice. I always look for bonus sizes when shopping. This isn't the guys' regular scent, but I grabbed it since it's a bigger bottle. The price is still the same and they'll just have to be happy with it...lol

WAGS doesn't look good next week, so I'll give it a pass. I might check for more Palmolive, because the sale ends in 2 weeks time.

3 comments:

  1. I went to Walgreens Thursday and still no Palmolive. We only have one Walgreens in our town. I may beed to venture out a bit to see it I can find some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you didn't find any Palmolive. Check Dollar Tree too. They have the bonus size bottle (16 oz) for $1 too.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...