Saturday, June 20, 2020

This week's CVS tripping

There wasn't much good in the CVS ad this week, but I wanted to take advantage of the $7 Loreal DQ they sent me.



2 x Garnier Shampoo $7.00
2 x Garnier whole blends 7.00
1 x Covergirl lipstick 8.79
1 x Covergirl mascara 6.79
1 x Loreal Micellar water 10.99
1 x Loreal moisturiser 19.49
Less Garnier DQ (1.00)
Less $3/12 Hair care DQ (3.00)
Less Covergirl lip q (2.00)
Less Covergirl eye q (3.00)
Less 3/15 Covergirl DQ (3.00)
Less Loreal Age Perfect DQ (7.00)
Less Loreal CRT (4.00)
Less 5/22 Facial DQ (5.00)
Less EBs (31.00)
Tax 2.40
OOP $1.06

Earned $21 EBs ($3 Garnier, $3 Garnier WB, $5 Covergirl, $10 Loreal) + $6 Beauty EB. That's a total of $27 EBs earned

I started out with $36 EBs and only spent $31. My new EB Balance is $32.

Retail value : $62.02

I was supposed to get a free GSQ item, but I wasn't at my regular store and couldn't find the item. I just gave up after going down a few cosmetic aisles.

Remember that Old Spice body wash I bought at WAGS last week? A day or 2 after my last purchase, I read that an Old Spice b/w Ibotta rebate was available. So I submitted my receipts and earned $5 cash back. Happy dance!!

I'm also loving that P&G reward site. I scanned all my drugstore receipts from the past 2 weeks (there were lots of PG items on my receipts) and earned a total of $10 gcs already. It was so quick & easy. I just redeemed for some Dunkin Donuts gcs. I like to keep DD, Starbucks & Krispy Kreme gcs in my wallets for road trips. Who doesn't like free treats :)

I went to Meijer again & finished that Tide/Bounty deal and earned my $10 back at Meijer. I need to submit for the $15 Visa gc.

I also did my bi-weekly trip to Walmart. I added 19 canned items to our stockpile and got everything else we needed for the next 2 weeks. I left the store with a full cart of groceries. I told DH that only at Walmart can I leave the store with a cart full for $122 (without using coupons). I'm loving that we are only spending half of our usual grocery budget too. That is until I have to hit Sams & the produce market....lol

6 comments:

  1. Great job at CVS!Thanks for always posting and inspiring....even when I don't alwaya make it to the store for all the deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I don't expect people to do all the same deals, but hope I can at least help some acquire some free or near free items.

      Delete
  2. DO nut gift cards? you are now my friend. Where do you live I will come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Kim. Come on over. I always have sweet treats. Nothing can keep me from KK.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...