Sunday, June 14, 2020

Meijer PG Double Dip Laundry Care Deal

Well I discovered this deal quite by accident. I've been running low on dryer sheets, but didn't want to pay too much at the drugstores (I haven't grocery shopped in 2 weeks) and Ollie's didn't have any. I finally ran out of sheets yesterday and Meijer happens to have a PG sale on it this week. Buy 4 Select items (mix & match), save $10 instantly. 

When I got home, I received an email stating I started a new reward. It turns out you also earn $10 Mperks WYS $40 (before all discounts) on select PG items (Bounce excluded).  When I added my receipt to my pile to scan for various apps. I saw the PG rebate form on my desk (My drugstore items already qualify for the rebate) and noticed that Tide, Bounce & Downy are all part of this rebate. Whoo-hoo!

Here's what I got :

Trans 1

2 x 240 ct Bounce sheets $17.98
1 x 90 oz Tide 8.99
1 x Downy 7.99
Less Bounce DQ (1.00)
Less Tide DQ (2.00)
Less Downy DQ (1.00)
Less Instant Discount (10.00)
Tax 1.50
OOP $22.46

I will go back & do a 2nd transaction, as I need $23xx to earn $10 reward. I also have to see if there's any IP Qs on PG.com. I would prefer to just get more Bounce, but it won't earn me the Meijer reward.

Trans 2

1 x Bounce sheets $8.99
1 x Tide 8.99
2 x Downy 15.98
Less Instant Discount (10.00)
Tax $1.44
OOP $25.40

Total OOP $47.86

Earn $10 MPerks coupon & submit for $15 PG Visa rebate

Total cost after rewards : $22.86 or $2.86 (incl tax) per item. 

Also scan all your PG receipts to PG rewards site, so you can earn a gc.

The regular price of one box of Bounce sheets is $9.41!! This is why I always wait for a good sale, because you can pay so much less.

Meijer sale ends 6/20/20, so you have all week to shop. Be sure to grab the correct items. These are the larger size ones. Check your store tags or do a price check to see if your items qualify. The scanner will show that it's part of the $10 instant discount deal. 

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check and see what stores here have the same deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea Linda! I forgot that most stores run similar sales based on manufacturer, especially P&G sales.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...