Monday, June 29, 2020

Today's WAGS trip

WAGS has a great deal on P&G deodorants this week. Buy 2/$10 get $4 RR. Combine it with qs to save even more. It's been reported that the Gillette deodorants are producing an extra $3 RR. There's also a $5 BR Points booster WYS $25 (before Man Qs, after Store Qs IVC). My Gillette q is only for $1/2 :(

Also look for clearance Covergirl lip products (especially gloss that's pictured). Many stores have them for $2.39 - $2.69. There's a $4/2 IVC. You CAN use this q on just one item or odd item amounts. The register WILL deduct the $2 off each item. Don't let a cashier tell you otherwise. If they tell you that you can't use it on just one item, ask them nicely to just scan the q to see if it will work (because it does...lol)



Trans 1

1 x Covergirl lip $2.39
2 x Old Spice deodorant 10.00
2 x Loreal eyeliner 17.98
Less Covergirl IVC (2.00)
Less OS DQ (4.00)
Less Loreal DQ (10.00)
Tax 1.82
OOP $14.19

Earned $9 RR ($4 OS, $5 Loreal), $5 BR Points (for spending $25)

Total earned $14.00



Trans 2

3 x Oral B t/b B2G1F $7.98
3 x Old Spice deodorant spray 15.00
1 x Old Spice deodorant spray 7.99
Less Oral B DQ (3.00)
Less Oral B DQ (1.00)
Tax 1.86
OOP $28.83

Earned $4 RR (OS), $5 BR (WYS $25) $5 Ibotta (OS)

Total earned $14

Also earned another $5 PG gc for scanning all my items.

When I saw my high total, I couldn't understand it. I just told the cashier that I would check my receipt later, cause I knew I could contact CS for anything that didn't deduct.

I have a $6/4 OS DQ. Now the Q is for deodorant, so I wasn't sure if it would attach to the spray (which it didn't). I was prepared for this.

I now see that one of the spray (different scent) rang up at $7.99. WTF WAGS. How about giving us store ads AND sale shelf tags so we know which items qualify. They only had 3 of the Refresh, so I had to grab a different one. I really want to return this item, but I know that it's gonna affect my spending $25. I don't know how that's gonna work. Besides, I've already submitted to Ibotta and PG. Ugh!!! Grrrr!!!!

I was so flustered, I didn't think to use my Loreal RR on this transaction.

There's a BOGOF Old Spice spray q in this week's RMN. You can get the sprays for $1 + tax, after q and RR.  We were out of state yesterday and I asked DH to stop at Walmart on our way home so I could get newspapers. So I grab the newspapers, check for inserts and see the BOGOF Dove q in the insert. Huh?! I know that q was in last week's inserts. Is there another one? I check the date on the front of the paper & they have last week's papers out! Grrrr. Thankfully I received my RMN insert in the mail this afternoon, so I'll go back to get more. This time I'm not doing the Booster deal. I'm just getting the sprays and deodorants with my leftover qs.

As for Oral B. I have a $7/3 DQ. When I do the deal online, the $7 q automatically attaches. Not the case in store. WAGS issued tons of Crest/Oral B DQs this week. If you shop in store, the register deducts the lowest values first. So back to WAGS I go to do Oral B again..lol.

I can just laugh, because there's never a dull moment at WAGS. It's not worth me getting upset about it.

I'm happy with the Old Spice though. It's our preferred brand, so I'm always happy to find it on sale.

Total OOP $43.02
Total earned (Rewards, Cash back, GC) : $33
Retail value : $82.38


3 comments:

  1. I was told I could not use coupons on reduced/sale/clearance CG items. This is not true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not true Linda. You CAN use coupons on clearance items. The only time you cannot use a coupon on anything (reduced or regular price) is when the coupon value exceeds the item price. WAGS no longer adjust coupons down, nor will they give overage.

      Delete
    2. Linda, log into your WAGS account and clip the Covergirl q. This way the cashier can't feed you any BS, because it will deduct automatically once she hits total. Since it's an IVC, the DQ can be used multiple times until it expires.

      Delete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...