Friday, July 24, 2020

Ibotta double dip bonus

Last week Ibotta had 2 bonus deals that overlapped. I wasn't planning on going shopping, but after reading about Sluggy's purchase I decided to take my behind to Walmart




1 x Sweet Earth Burrito $2.78
1 x Ritz chips 2.57
1 x OEP cheese 2.68
1 x Cracker barrel cheese block 3.18
1 x Butterfinger 0.88
1 x Cottage cheese 2.08
1 x Kind nut clusters 3.96
1 x Laughing cow cheese wedges 2.87
1 x Feta cheese 3.96
1 x Chobani 4pk 3.96
2 x Oui yogurts 2.68
2 x Stayfree 5.56
Tax 0.33
OOP $37.49

Earned $21.08 Ibotta (this includes the $5 Bonus & 50c July bonus)

The nut clusters and Oui were all free after rebate, so I bought the max amount of 2 Oui.

Dollar Tree

1 x Sour Patch pops $1.00
Earned 0.75 Ibotta

The above items counted towards both the $5 & $10 bonuses. However, I still needed 2 items to complete the $10 one.

WAGS

2 x Pringles $2.13 (this was my OOP at WAGS on Monday)

2 x Bic Razors $10.18
Less 2 Bic Qs (6.00)
Tax : 0.62
OOP $4.80

This was the cluster transaction, so I'm just giving you the totals as if it was a perfect transaction. I know it cost me less, but I'm not in the mood for crazy WAGS math...lol

Earned $16.30 ($6 Bic, $0.30 Pringles, $10 bonus)

Total OOP :  $45.42
Total earned : $38.13
Total cost after rewards : $7.29
Total items purchased : 19

There's lots of dairy, but we don't mind. It's our favorite.

On another note. I learned that Aldi carries Gouda cheese, so off I went to get Gouda slices and shreds, because my Sams no longer carries it. What a disappointment that cheese was. I grew up eating Gouda. It was as common as cheddar to me, so I was happy to see it finally become popular here. I'll have to check other Sams locations to see if I can find it there.

I realised that the $4 RR the cashier gave back to me, expires tomorrow. So while we were out today, I decided to stop at a WAGS. Boy I'm a real sucker for punishment....lol. I used it on DH's account, since RRs aren't account specific

2 x Tide $9.98
1 x Tide pods 4.99
5 x Oral b t/b $5.00
1 x Oral b t/b 3.99
3 x Oral b t/b B2G1F 0.00
Less Tide DQ (2.00)
Less Oral B DQ (7.00)
Less RR (4.00)
Tax 1.44
OOP $10.96

No Tide RR printed, so the manager added $5 points to DH's account. Then as I left, I saw that his Pods DQ didn't deduct. Contacted CS when I got home and they added $2 points. DH is now the proud owner of $7 points and he doesn't even know it...lol

My plan was to buy 10 of the $1 t/brushes, so the $7 could attach. However, the store only had 9, so I grabbed the $3.99 one instead.

Not too bad a trip, since that $4 RR was free and DH had zero points to begin with.

I don't know what is going on at WAGS. I've been to several different locations and only 2 of them were able to print RRs. Something strange is going on. I'm guessing it's a Catalina problem, because the machines are all turned on, but not printing anything.

I don't see anything good at WAGS next week, so I'm hoping to take a break. I'll hit up CVS and check what's good at RA.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7 comments:

  1. So, Gouda at Aldi's was not good? What was wrong with it? Good bargains you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just didn't like the taste of it. I'll eat it, but it's not something I'll buy again. I hate their chicken sausage though. That stuff made me want to throw up. I threw the whole package out.

      On the other hand, I love their wheat bread and 'sandies' cookies. I can't stop eating that cookies.

      Delete
  2. The only freebie at R-A so far next week is Crest toothpaste(after Q and BC).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that. I checked the next 2 weeks' ads and didn't see anything good. Is it just me or are there fewer BC deals?

      Delete
    2. I might go do the Crest deal, so I can earn points for another $5 PG gc

      Delete
  3. Wow, such great deals, Ms. Goose. You and Sluggy are pros!

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...