Friday, May 4, 2018

This week's happenings 4/29/18

Did another Herbal Essences transaction at Meijer today, to complete Part 1 of the Ibotta bonus. I also now have 6 items tracking towards Bonus 2 (added Sargento slices, Jolly Time Popcorn & Canada dry to the HE deal. Didn't I say I wasn't buying any more Canada Dry?...lol. The plan was to add Pace Salsa, but that rebate is no longer available). I'll buy the rest of the items as soon as I can double dip with Bonus 3.

Redeemed a $20 Gap gc through Ibotta. We rarely shop at Gap, but Ibotta is currently offering a $2 Bonus when you redeem for a Gap gc. This gc can be used at any of their stores. The bonus credited immediately.

Redeemed for $25 Target gc (Swagbucks) and $25 Kohls gc (Mypoints). I really wanted a CVS gc, but they're not available on Mypoints. I'll have to wait until I have enough points on IGC to redeem for a CVS gc

Redeemed a $31.21 Kohls gc through Ibotta. This included an 8% bonus for choosing a gc, instead of a check

Got 5 free Teddy Grahams travel packs at Meijer (free after Checkout51 rebate). There's no size restrictions on this rebate.

Picked up 2 Vince Flynn books at Ollies. I feel lost when I don't have something to read and the hardcover books are $3.99 at Ollies. Yep, I finished those last 2 books I picked up at Ollies and Dollar Tree. I'm a speed reader and can finish a good book overnight.

The green onion that I planted when I made potato salad last week, is now almost 3" tall. I just planted the ends (roots) that were cut off and stuck it into soil. So we'll have free green onions during summer.

I also planted tomatoes, peppers, brussel sprouts seeds last month. We already have 70/80 degree weather, so these will go into the ground soon. I need to get some cherry tomatoes seeds, cause I love those for salads.

That's about it for me. There's not much that looks good in next week's ads and I have most items for next week's dinners, so it will be a cherry picking week. I do still have $20 CATS (HE deal) that I will try to combine with Meijer's 10/$10 get 11th item free, next week. I hope there's some good qs available, to lower my OOP. Unfortunately, you can only redeem one CAT ($5) per transaction, so I'm gonna have to get creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...