Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Blueberry Lemon Muffins


Oh my goodness. Those blueberry muffins turned out way better than expected. I bake a lot and this is one of the best muffin recipes I've ever used. It was so light and fluffy.

I used wheat flour instead of AP Flour
Used less than half the required amount of sugar, because we eat very little sugar. I also didn't sprinkle sugar on top and it was still sweet to me.
I was also out of nutmeg, so I replaced it with some cinnamon.

I planned on having only one muffin with my omelet for breakfast. However, it was so good that I had to have another. I like to cut my muffins in half, spread a little butter on each half, then microwave so butter can melt. So here's the recipe if anyone is interested in trying it. I noticed that I printed this recipe 10 years ago. I can't believe I haven't used it since. It's going into my favorite recipe section in my recipe file.

Muffin recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

Hi everyone I have decided to move my blog. I tried to sign up for ads several years ago, only to to discover that the ex already owned an a...